Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside

Shiska BOB! It is cold out side. Snow I like, ice...not so much. I'm sitting here looking out the back door at the sleet coming down. I can only imagine what it's like up on Brannon Mt/Hazel Valley. Emily has a cheer competition this weekend in St. Louis, MO. They don't cancel it either so um, yeah...not looking forward to braving the driving conditions. Now that I'm without a J.O.B, I am excited to dive back in to crafts and scrapbooking...anyone up for a session? Name the time and I'm there. You know Elkins really needs a group that meets regularly. Anyone interested?
I suppose I better get on the dinner wagon and figure out what's on the menu. I'm in the mood for Chili, but Bret turned his nose up to that for tonight. Em doesn't like chili so it's two against one.
Stay Warm and Snuggly,
Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment